Monday, November 15, 2010

RIHANNA'S ALBUM - LOUD








Finally, after a long wait... a new album to buy and dig into - RiRi McDonald's album LOUD


So, another record is coming straight right out onto your music store's shelves, eh? Well, after all, we've been as always excited for new music - especially if it comes from your favorite artists. Thumbs up if you agree!


Actually, I've got to hear all of the tracks in advance there in YouTube, (you've just got to search for the song titles and loads of videos will pop out ;) ) since the album was also released in advance in selected countries outside the US days before its anticipated November 16 release (today!).




THE OFFICIAL TRACK LISTING:


1."S&M"  
2."What's My Name?(featuring Drake)
3."Cheers (Drink to That)" 
4."Fading"  
5."Only Girl (In the World)"  
6."California King Bed"  
7."Man Down"  
8."Raining Men" (featuring Nicki Minaj)
9."Complicated"  
10."Skin"  
11."Love the Way You Lie (Part II)(featuring Eminem)






S&M - I really, really like this song. It kinda keeps you from dancing to its club-flavored banger which also features Ri's prominent vocal flourishes and sly metallic drum kicks, which for me is the best part of the song.


What's My Name - Right after I downloaded and listened to this track, I just knew that it will go and top the Hot 100 charts (Ri's eighth number one). This Drake-featured track boasts Ri's fast-moving vocals and a skippy beat which consists of drums and synths.


Fading - When I first listened to this ballad, I instantly fell in love with it. Its mid-tempo beat (which reminded me of Bee's Irreplaceable) is very catchy, and it keeps you from singing along. I wouldn't be surprised if this song makes it to the top of the Hot 100 again, thus pushing Ri into her ninth number-one hit.


Only Girl (In the World) - The track, which was the first one to be released, is a dance-pop oriented sound, with strong Eurodance influences. I like this song...


California King Bed - This guitar-driven balled is just the best off the album. I really, really feel Ri in this song, which is about her boyfriend, baseball player Matt Kemp. I almost cried listening to this! haha..:D


Complicated - This song is also great. I like its beat and tone :)





The other tracks not reviewed by me - REAL DUD :)


I still doubt if this album will make it to the top of the Billboard 200 charts, though. RiRi doesn't sell that good in the US anymore (her Rated R FLOPPED).. but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment